Title: Vice-Chairman of the Authority
District: Manchester City Council
Other councillors representing this District:
More information about this councillor
23 Tottenham Drive
Phone: 0161 283 1614
- Appeals Sub-Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Authority (Vice-Chair)
- Emergency Response Committee
- Member Development Steering Group (Vice-Chair)
- Policy Standing Sub-Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Policy, Resources and Performance Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Prevention and Protection Committee
Term of office
- 16/05/2008 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Association of Metropolitan Fire and Rescue Authorities (Vice-Chair)
- Local Government Association General Assembly (Vice-Chair)
- Local Govrnment Association Fire Services Commission (Vice-Chair)
- North West Fire and Rescue Partnership Board (Vice-Chair)
Councillor Tommy Judge was appointed Vice-Chairman of the Fire Authority on 19th April 2012 for the remainder of the 2011/12 municipal year. He has served as a Member on the Fire Authority since 2008.
Councillor Tommy Judge has been a Member for Manchester City Council since 2001 in the Sharston Ward and serves on the City Council’s Children and Young People Committee as well as the Wythenshawe Area Committee. He is also Chair of Governors at St Paul’s Catholic High School and Deputy Chair of Governors at Haveley Hey Community School.
Councillor Tommy Judge said: “I am delighted to have been made Vice-Chairman as I thoroughly enjoy my role on the Fire Authority – I have real interest in the Service and what its people do for our communities”.