There are a number of organisations which are independent from the Authority, but have an impact on its service areas.
In order that the Authority can maintain effective partnerships with a number of these organisations, representatives of the Authority, usually elected councillors, sit on the various committees and forums that are responsible for them.
To find the contact details for the Authority’s representative on a particular outside body please follow the relevant link.
- Association of Greater Manchester Authorities (AGMA) Executive Board / Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA)
- Association of Metropolitan Fire and Rescue Authorities
- Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation
- Local Government Association General Assembly
- Local Govrnment Association Fire Services Commission
- North West Employers Executive Board
- North West Fire and Rescue Advisory Forum
- North West Fire Control Board of Directors